Welcome to MexHIC 2018
Like emerging hospitality markets over the world, Mexico and Central America offer complex but rewarding opportunities for hotel and resort development. HVS is pleased to announce the eighth annual Mexico Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference, or MexHIC 2018, a forum for interaction between market participants focused on defining market drivers, and visualizing a path for sound industry growth.
This edition of MexHIC will present a particularly timely opportunity to discuss the impact on the industry current trade negotiations, as well as Mexico’s 2018 electoral cycle. We will also be in a position to evaluate market conditions and positioning following seismic events in the central and southern regions of the country.
Powered by HVS, the world’s leading hotel and hospitality consultancy, MexHIC 2018 gives stakeholders a chance to hear from industry leaders and representatives of major hotel brands; network with developers, investors, lenders, and government officials; and engage the many challenges and opportunities of the Mexican and Central American lodging landscape.
MexHIC 2018 follows in HVS’ tradition of organizing leading hotel conferences around the world, including the NYU Hospitality Conference in New York, and annual conferences in China, India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and the Caribbean. Join us March 1, 2018 in Mexico City to cultivate strategies for your hotel and resort program.
- Regional and International Hotel and Resort Investors
- Hotel Chain Executives
- Bankers, Lenders, and Investment Fund Representatives
- Hotel, Resort, and other Hospitality Real Estate Developers
- Hotel and Tourism Industry Entrepreneurs
- Public and Private Hotel, Tourism, and Convention Agencies
- Architects, Planners, and Interior Designers of Hotel, Resort, and Mixed-Use Projects
- Individuals and Companies Seeking Investors for Proposed Hotel and/or Tourism Projects
|MexHIC special rate available
|through hotel telephone system
|or click below:
|The Westin Santa Fe
|Javier Barros Sierra No. 540
|Col. Lomas Santa Fe
01219 Ciudad de México
|(52) (55) 5089-8000
- To obtain a comprehensive understanding of business opportunities in the region.
- To communicate directly with investors, banks, investment funds, and other project funding sources.
- To get first-hand information about projects and market conditions.
- To contact major market players, including investors, developers, international and regional hotel operators and franchisers, shared ownership companies, and other key players in hotel and tourism projects.
- To become acquainted with current market variables, the most successful experiences, and the mistakes to be avoided through presentations of top-level speakers.